9/29/12

Vintage Pastel Floral // Blog 1st Anniversary

Hello everyone!
I don't have much to say, since I've been chased by time (I'm blogging in the car), I just want to say: Happy 1st Anniversary of The Fad Madness!! (29/09/2011 - 29/09/2012)

Yes, time flies so fast, this blog has reached its first year. I know I'm not a super fabulous blogger or what, but I'm pretty grateful about what I have been done. And to all of you who has been following this unworthy blog since its first launching, I thank you! To all of you who has been this blog follower or reader, I also thank you for all the lovely support! I adore all of you!!

I realized that my blogging quality has been decreasing in the past few weeks/months and I promise myself to be more thoughtful and creative henceforward. Yet, I'm not so ambitious in this fashion blogging world, because I know there will be one day that I may not continue this activity - this is just a hobby, not a permanent career. But at least I have planned to maintain and developing this blog (and also re-branding this blog) for the next 3-4 years. I want this blog to be consistent to its name. FAD stands for Fashion-Art-Design, so I will post anything that relate to it.

Outfit:
Pink Pastel Knit Sweater: Forever 21
Vintage Floral Skirt: Vintage (Thrifted)

Photographer: Putche



18 comments:

  1. ciee udah blog anniversary aja! happy anniversary, then!
    dan gw suka bgt look ini, plus kaki lu kecil!! HAHAHA

    Putri Soe
    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you are so lovely <3
    I'm your 69 follower, if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you :D
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely adorable! I love the sweet color scheme of this outfit!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 1st anniversary to your blog! really love this look so much. pastel+florals! adore that combo so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary! i love this look. especially the floral skirt! :)

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Outfit ,love the soft Colours!
    follow new ,mind follow back please? :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blog anniversary! Love this feminine look on you xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that outfit is so pretty! i like the florals and layering

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 1st anniversary the FAD madness!!! Loveee this blog, I adore your style! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable outfit!
    Please check out my style blog as well! www.roxthefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable look, love the pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely skirt
    dear
    thank u for your comment
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your skirt and the color combination is amazing <3

    P.S.Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit! It's so pretty, so cute! Awesome skirt :)

    ReplyDelete