9/11/12

Hanging Out @Kota Kasablanka // Blancteria


Hello everyone!
I personally think that malls in Jakarta are already too much, and yet there are still new malls being built. Now there are at least 2 brand new malls that I know: Kuningan City and Kota Kasablanka. Both of them are still in the same territory. I thought "What the hell? Another mall? Isn't there enough consumerism in our society?" But although I dislike it, yet I still cannot find a good place for hanging out besides malls. Sad isn't it?

Well, last Sunday I went to Kota Kasablanka and it turned out that this mall isn't that bad. It's spacious and strategic. There I met Putche and we were hanging out + taking pictures (and we were anxious with the security because we took pictures in public places). 

I wore the unbranded bowler hat and gold necklace, Rubi leopard tote bag (that I bought in Singapore for only 5 SGD!), New Look black skinny pants, unbranded brown wedges lace-up boots, & BLANCTERIA GHOST SHIRT. This Ghost Shirt is from BLANCTERIA's prior collection.

Perhaps some of you know this BLANCTERIA brand, owned by Putche. BLANCTERIA for me is a next big thing for its originality, touch of quirkiness, ranging for both the tomboys & the girlies - and also the most important: affordable price. After a long time of "hibernation", BLANCTERIA finally has its come back and I believe that it is highly anticipated. BLANCTERIA's new collection will be launched this Friday, September 14th, NOTE THIS!! Don't forget to visit and like BLANCTERIA's Facebook page and follow @BLANCTERIA !!

Fyi, BLANCTERIA is doing a tweet competition with hashtag #LOVEisBLANC, and one tweet will be valued. So, just by tweeting and tweeting you can get IDR 50000 off from the original price! Assure yourself to join this tweet competition and get the nice offer! (Of course you have to follow @BLANCTERIA first). For more information about this competition visit: http://blancteria.tumblr.com/
 


7 comments:

  1. cihuiy! lookin' good broh, terutama BLANCTERIA Ghost Shirt-nya hahahah.
    Thanks a bunch! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you look so gorgeous on that outfit..
    really love your sheer top <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blouse !

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blouse dear ^^

    Giveaway on my blog : Zara Pastel Orange Blazer ^^
    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shirt looks great on you :)
    I really love that gold necklace!
    can't wait for the new collection of Blancteria!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete