9/15/12

Casual // Tosca-Pink Vintage Shirt

Another treasure being found from my mother's closet: this tosca & pink vintage loose shirt.

It's such a eye-popping stuff, with a contrasting colors on one shirt. I kinda believe this is my mother's from the 80s. I mean, loose - baggy shirt, with vivid colors, it's so 80's. This contrasting colors kinda represents my inner self. I have this contradictory personality: I can be very secretive & anti-social, but I also can be a witty, goofy, and laughable person.

Anyway, I "tamed" down this shirt with a acid washed vintage denim short which is from Pasar Baru in only IDR 25000. I actually feel kinda reluctant wearing shorts like this, since I have this huge-enormous-fatty thighs, but I started to accept the way I am, include my body shape. If you guys notice, I almost never wear minis or shorts, actually because I feel insecure with my body shape. I have this pear body shape: small on the upper part and big on the lower part. I have this huge and fatty butt and thighs which makes me feel not confident to wear minis. Until I say to myself: "Who cares? Just wear what you want to wear!" This is one of the key to be confident: self-acceptance.

Location: Kota Kasablanka
Photographer: Putche



Oh, I just found out that there's a tosca & pink combination in Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 show - although I'm not a big fan of Oscar de la Renta. Here it is:
 


14 comments:

  1. Aseeek dah. Dan gw baru tau itu punya nyokap lo. Plus itu stop kontaknya ngintip2 ajah hahahaha.

    Putri Soe
    www.super-nice.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygod that shirt is amazing! love the shorts too :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this shirt is amazing, i really love itt

    have a great day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look!

    http://www.stylishtimes.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blouse!! :)
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shirt! omg such a treasure <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shirt - you look amazing in it!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this blouse!!

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fel in love with your blouse! Mind if I'll come one day by and steal it from you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes you have to love who you are. It can be very hard posting photos of yourself online. It takes a lot of guts, at least I believe so. It took a a while before I finally said ok I want to have a blog.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a hard shirt to pull off but you've done it well! Super cute blog :) And yes, when I started taking photos of myself for the blog I was quite shy, but then I was like, who cares! Don't let others clip your wings x

    www.opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors of your top!

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete