9/12/12

My Favorite Looks from NYFW So Far


New York Fashion Week is getting interesting each day. Here's some of my favorite looks which I think pretty much wearable - some pieces that you actually want to wear. I personally love Helmut Lang and 3.1 Phillip Lim, at least until now.

(Left) I just adore the matching tank with blazer and the sporty pastel pants: it's all perfectly together. Love the structure.
(Right) Nice easy-breezy feel with light fabric sweater & semi sheer white 3/4 pants.

(Left) I just looove the pattern textured jacket with neon orange shirt & black skinny pants. This is very wearable!
(Right) Brilliant layering consists of a white tees & peek-a-boo oversize crochet sweater, mixed with pattern pants. Adorable.

(Left) The pattern clash is breathtaking. Love every piece of this combination, and the mismatch patterns even make this looks better.
(Right) Mix mix and match! Great fuchsia jacket with graphic tees underneath & floral pants.

(Left) When a grunge style looks sophisticated. Love the idea of leopard arm on the sweater & the jeans is a major coolness.
(Right) What can be better and cooler than denim patch shirt? And mixed with blue leopard pants? You have my heart.

If only I can have every pieces of these looks~

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm now in love with blue leopard print :O x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Are you from Jakarta?:) love your outfits!
    I am following your now, what about follow each other?

    http://dearcollegestudent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete