1/16/13

Pre-Fall 2013 Trend // Grey/Aztec Sweater

It's been so long since my last post, isn't it?
I shall not make any explanation about this, because it will eventually bores you all. The point is, I've been neglecting my "blogging duty" for more than a month.
So, this is the very first post in 2013, eh? To pass 2012 and come into 2013 is actually a blessing indeed. Many people didn't survive 2012 and don't have a slightest chance to see 2013. We all shall be grateful for this of course.

About the outfit, it's more casual and simpler than any of my previous look. I'm not in the mood for a girly-fancy-too decorative outfit. This year, I'm planning to post a more mature, simpler, & wearable looks - and perhaps less color. A not-so-WOW looks - I try not to please everyone, I just wear what I want to wear.

In this super-freezin'-cold-non stop rainy days recently, it is pretty wise to wear a warm cozy sweater, no? I found this grey aztec (or tribal, whatever) sweater in Endorse Shop Tebet last year. I love the aztec pattern accent on the top & the camel patch on the elbow. I mixed this with my asymmetrical-pleats black skirt from Mango, which I bought on sale for only IDR 199.000 (wohoo!). 



Dark Brown Knit Beanie: Unbranded
Grey Aztec Sweater: Gravel, from Endorse Shop Tebet
Asymmetrical-Pleats Black Skirt: Mango
Black Boots: My mom's



Grey sweater is really in, as you can see from Pre-Fall 2013 Shows. So these are the inspiration, the grey sweater trend to be checked out:

Alexander Wang & Celine Pre-Fall 2013
I personally love this Alexander Wang's cozy sweater, especially the pattern. Same as Celine, I got the inspiration to mix aztec sweater with pleats skirt from this look.

I also love these looks, using grey sweater:
Reed Krakoff & Organic by John Patrick Pre-Fall 2013

No.21 & Rochas Pre-Fall 2013

32 comments:

  1. it sure is a great trend!
    especially for the winter months!
    cute outfit too!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a comfy sweater♥ cant wait for your next post! i followed you

    want to check my new necklaces post?

    xoxo

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post & lovely look, dear!

    I am your follower now (with gfc & bloglovin`).
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow me:-)

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog posts!! They're just so lovely!!! How ironic it is, that I have the same name as the comment above mine!! :)

    xoxo
    Tatiana :)

    comfycozytranquility.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the sweater! Happy 2013 to you :-)

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Atzec prints are so cool... I think they will be hot next summer too
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. KAYAKNYA ADA YANG DAPET KADO NATAL NIH! *ngeliat belanjaan lu* hahaha #ganyante

    Dan lo managed untuk dapet sesuatu dari Mango Sale! (gue kaga.......)
    Aztec sweaternya bagus zau, dan lu kaga bilang2 main ke tebet hahaha

    Kayaknya gw juga mau mati deh ngeliat sweaternya Reed Krakoff..

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your sweater, I'm a huge fan of aztec detailing.

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/magicmagpie666

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater and the skirt, you look amazing... <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit and great pictures!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable sweater! I like so much print!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable outfit

    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sweater!!! amazing!

    Kisses, Lucy ❤
    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the grey sweater!! love how u paired it with the skirt and it become a lil bit girlish :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sweater is amazing
    Would you like ti follow each other via GFC and BLOGLOVIN?
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing blog!

    wanna follow each other?

    http://fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely your tribal sweater !!

    xoxo



    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. really LOVE your sweater!!!

    KISSES♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Inspiring post!

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. super duper love the sweater and skirt! :) you look rad!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  21. you have a great sense of aesthetics! your header and overall editing skills are really well done:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this look!!!
    cool blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3
    Find me on:
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your sweater!

    Win a MAX FACTOR MASCARA: >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. ahh wow you look great! really love your skirt


    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely post and I like your blog happy to found it ...maybe we can follow each other from GFC and Bloglovin? :D
    NEW POST IS UP ON MY BLOG
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great photos ! :) I love your style !!! :)))

    Check out my Berlin Fashion week review :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute sweater! you look awesome! <3
    thanks for dropping by my blog


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. great sweater - and those collections look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely outfit!
    and love how you've combined this post with the prefall items!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com
    (follow me on instagram @FEMKEHHA)

    ReplyDelete
  30. really love love love your pants!!!!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  31. ty so much hun for ur comment on our blog
    followed u on gfc name Good taste of life

    ReplyDelete