9/13/12

Another Look with BLANCTERIA Shirt // Yellow Polkadot

Hello guys!
Here's another look with the signature BLANCTERIA Ghost Shirt that I already wore in the previous look. I never regret buying this shirt: it can be mixed and matched with many style! You can pull this shirt in casual, preppy, tomboy, even feminine style. So I decided to wear this multi-function shirt with my vintage yellow polkadot pleats skirt - which was owned by my grandma. But since this skirt is a lil bit oversized, so I put a little belt to accentuate the waist. The skirt with the belt creates a vintage-preppy-feminine style to the shirt. And, I still can mixed this Ghost shirt with other stuff to create a totally different style! Nice job, BLANCTERIA!!

Btw, just a friendly reminder that BLANCTERIA will launch its newest collection tomorrow!!! Don't forget to follow @BLANCTERIA and join the tweet competition to get IDR 50000 discount. And also like BLANCTERIA Facebook page & for more info visit: http://blancteria.tumblr.com/

Location: Kota Kasablanka
Photographer: Putche

 

14 comments:

  1. Yoy have a fabulous style and I want this skirt so much !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post ! and you got a nice blog too :)
    wanna follow each other? let me know if you like to, i'll follow back for sure ;)


    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed u dear ! nice to meet you on the blogging world:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo! BLANCTERIA ghost shirt goes yellow! \m/

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely your skirt<3
    maybe if you wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is a nice skirt but for this explosive color I think is too much longer!
    Anyway I like people with particular outfits!!
    Kiss kiss

    Check my new post on: www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you back dear :)
    Best wishes! Keep in touch <3

    pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look stunning with that dope skirt and shirt! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool vintage look! lovely skirt dear <3

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your skirt and you look so beautiful with your outfit <3 xo

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi pretty, thank you for following my blog back :) I'm from Jakarta too, hopefully we can keep in touch! <3 <3

    Cindy from
    http://dearcollegestudent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. thankyouuu :D yeah, u shud watchin cabin in the woods.
    and btw i LOVE your look! fashionable ;)

    ReplyDelete