9/1/12

CASUAL ATTIRE #3 // Tribalism


Finally a full body outfit post.
Yeah I have managed to take this pictures at my dad's karaoke room because it has a pretty good lighting. Anyway please do forgive the not-so-HD pics, I have this ancient camera with low resolution - that's why I edit a lot.

Around one month ago I went to a thrift store in Juanda Street (Ciputat) and found this tribal tank - which is not a secondhand piece - for IDR 45000. And when I see the label, it is from an Indonesian ethnic brand. I'm not into tribal pattern so much, but due to my impulsive shopping behavior, I finally bought it. Although I'm not a fan of ethnic style, yet when I scrutinized the tribal pattern from this tank, I kinda adore it - and it matches well with my old burgundy pants. The outerwear that I'm wearing is actually a blazer, a collarless blazer to be precise. I found it in my mother's closet.
Right now tribalism is on the way up, it becomes one of the latest fashion trend. While in real life, a "tribalism" behavior is condemned.

Btw I actually feel that this style isn't really "me", I'm actually more into preppy vintage look with collars or oxford shoes. But it's okay to be different sometimes right?


4 comments: