12/5/11

All Things Vintage & Beautiful


Hell-o everyone!
This time, as the title says, I wear all things vintage. The blouse & the skirt both I bought at thrift store...
I personally love the skirt for its pretty & delicate flower patterns on it.
And to add some twist I wear the black bowler hat & black boots...

About the photo, I really love this photo (above)! The colors & light are surreal & so beautiful! Thanks to Putri Estiani (http://quirkitout.blogspot.com/) again for taking these great photos!
These photo was taken at Faculty of Engineering, University of Indonesia... Love the all green-green grass scenery!


(Above) Behind the scene... (Below) The details of the flower pattern on my skirt... Pretty, isn't it? :D




Love the surreal scenery & colors :))





No comments:

Post a Comment