12/17/11

Unforgettable Runways from Spring 2012

Long time no post, kinda busy with campus stuff & Christmas preparation hehe

This post is about some unforgettable runways from Spring 2012 show; a highlight of Spring 2012 show. Yeah I know, Pre-Fall 2012 has already showed up in style.com... Kinda late I am, yes I know hahaha.. But still I want to post it, so here it is.

1) Alexander McQueen: The Sea Exploration

Corals, ruffles, mermaid, frills... Reminds me of sea creatures... I am just completely speechless with this show, Sarah Burton is genius! I just have no idea how she did this, it's completely works of art!!







2) Balenciaga: The Contemporary Art

Nicolas Ghesquiere is also one of the fashion geniuses on this planet, fixed. This collection for me it's pieces of contemporary abstract art with sporty & lux touch - it's so Ghesquiere. Love the abstract painting print on the blouse & the one-of-a-kind black hat which is completely unforgettable.






3) Burberry Prorsum: Neo-Tribal Army Girl

For me, this is one of the best Burberry show ever: the details look great! Usually Burberry and its trench-trademark are associated with aristocratic look, more simplistic, and so on. But Christopher Bailey put a joyous, youthful & playful touch on this collection. The colorful, tribal, geometric details one the trench, the shirt & necklace are worth to die for - no doubt for that. And the color is not to vivid & not to gloomy plus army colors, midi skirts, killer jackets: ME GUSTA!!♥




 (above) these details are awesome



1 comment: