10/23/11

Dark Denim, Sand & Pearls





Still with the same location with the previous photo, in this look i wore a Blancteria Dress (grainy dress), a pearl & coin necklace, and the same bowler hat with black boots. Blancteria (@BLANCTERIA) is a clothing line owned by my friend, Putri Estiani (Putche)... Check out: http://blancteria.weebly.com
 I personally like this dress for its utility yet uniqueness in design & material. The material is dark denim & polyester on the sleeve. The different fabric gives a distinctive touch, plus the zipper that add the coolness. And about the necklace, I bought it at Poins Square Mall with only IDR 80000 (around $16).

Special thanks to Putche again for taking this great photos! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wohoo! Uber cool! Especially the dress (haha) and the androgynous shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jiee muji hasil karya sndiri, azek hahaha.. thanks putch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I wish it was warm enough here to wear such outfits as well :)) I am glad I found your blog :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete