11/18/11

COLORBLOCK for my 20th Birthday! ♥






HI EVERYONE! TODAY IS MY 20TH BIRTHDAY!! YEAY! :D
In this special time, I wear something special for me too. I really like the color-blocking trend, so I wear it for my birthday plus the color-festive mask that I bought at Giant Hypermarket haha :P
For the color-blocking, I wear the red cardigan, Tosca green vintage loose blouse, and the most favorite item: the burgundy skinny pants (and the black boots also). Oh, and the pearl & coin necklace too...
This photo was taken at the Center Library at University of Indonesia by Faradisa Azharini, my college friend.... (thanks Disa! :*)






Some people say that "Life begins at 20..."
This phrase kinda thrilled me... My feelings now is dualistic; at one side I feel so excited, yet I also trembled and horrified. It means my acts and conducts have to represent my age; I have some moral obligation to act according to my age.... I am basically not a teenager anymore (teenager: 13-19)

Therefore my ultimate birthday wishes is to be more MATURE. I don't desire any material stuff, new clothes, new gadgets or anything; this birthday I DESIRE THE "NEW ME"...

May God bless me and help me in the struggle for being a better person! :D

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely and colorful outfit!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! 20 is a great age! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! You are such a cutie!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 is a great age... I'm 21 and wish i could go back to being 20... Haha. Those feathers look fun!!!

    Add me on facebook or check out my blog

    http://cillalouise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete