3/6/12

Colorblock: BLUE & BURGUNDY

Back again and again with a color-block outfit, now it's time for blue & burgundy!

I found this terribly irresistible blue jacket from my Grandma's closet! Yeah I could even called myself "A CLOSET DIGGER" - in particular A MOM & GRANDMA'S CLOSET DIGGER. I never forbid myself from secondhand or vintage clothes as long as it still looks in good quality. And I have to admit, both my Grandma & my mom was a serious fashionistas! I mean, this bright cobalt blue vintage jacket: it has a seriously nice cutting, color & detail (you should pay attention to the BUTTONS!)

Anyway, since I fell in love with this jacket so much I pull off another colorblock-style with it: and it comes to my burgundy pants. And since I think about a more formal & neat style, I paired them with a white bow tie blouse.

Bowler Hat
Vintage Cobalt Blue Jacket - My grandma's
White Bow-Tie Blouse - Unbranded
Burgundy Pants - Unbranded
Black Wedges - A gift from my Auntie
Mustache Ring - Unbranded

Photographer: Putche
Design & Editing: Myself




10 comments:

  1. You rock this outfit! You do so good in color blocking =) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen these two colours mixed so well before- love it! p.s I have that moustache ring too! :D great minds think alike hehe x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect blue, you look so pretty and love your hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer is gorgeous! I love your blog! x

    http://fashionflashed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaa Y your mom and grandma so cool? hahaha
    i do appreciate the vulgarity of the vintage buttons, and the blue color is just vivid! <3

    Cheers,

    TURTLE LUNETTES

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh.. i lived in Jakarta too right now !!!
    maybe i saw you before but we didnt know each other =D
    woww.. so nice to know you, dear ..
    hehehe.. will following you soon ..
    hope we can be friend in the real world too =)
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sooo loving your style!!!you look so cool with those blue jacket. is that really your grandma's? wow your grandma has a great sense of fashion! :)

    The Blog of Nidya Indah Utari

    ReplyDelete
  8. two colours you'd never expect to work so well together
    xx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw love the look very much! and that blazer was really adorable *droll

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete