9/29/11

THE FIRSTBORN...

Hi everybody!
This is my first post on this blog (finally i made it! yeay!). Maybe i should introduce myself a little bit. My name is Izzaura Abidin, a communication student & a very ordinary person. I live in the suburb area of the big-polluted city of Jakarta, Indonesia. I apparently have a deep interest in fashion, design, art, movie & any kind of visual arts... This explains about the name of my blog.

Why "The Fad Madness" anyway?
First of all, fad is an English word that means a temporary fashion, notion, manner of conduct, etc., especially one followed enthusiastically by a group (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fad). My blog will mostly displays fashion, my notion or ideas about visual art, and maybe a little bit about movies...

Secondly, FAD is an abbreviation from "Fashion, Art, Design". No need to explain more about this, right? ;) 

And why madness? There is no deep meaning about this, it's just because i am mad about these three things in this world.

So i will display my looks, my designs or anything that i perceive as beauty & artistic... And there will be some easy design tutorial for everyone of you who eager to learn Photoshop.
But, there is some disclaimer: don't expect me to wear a luxurious branded stuff, a Lady-Gaga or Ke$ha quirky freaky style, or Kim Kardashian sexy butt or anything like that... These are my personal and daily style, and i mostly wear unbranded stuff from thrift store etc...
Last but not least, i hope my blog will be useful. I don't expect a popularity from these, because all i want to do is basically SHARING of ideas, that's all.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment