4/22/12

RED HOT CHILLI PANTS

Greetings to all of you, again I give you my apology for lack of post lately... I think if there's a Razzie Award for blogger, I will get the Worse Blogger in 2012 haha...

Without hesitating, I would like to present my newest look, titled "Red Hot Chilli Pants". I'm not a fan of Red Hot Chilli Pepper band nor I hate them (they are awesome) but their name is so catchy until it inspired me to make the title for this look. Again, I found another treasure in my mom's closet: a red-hot zipper pants. Although it's kinda baggy but I still like it. In addition, I also found this oversized houndstooth blazer. For a preppy vintage fan like me, this blazer is such a delightful invention! I must say that this style has represented my personal style in the best manner.

Allow me to share a lil bit, recently I've been in the quest of finding my true personality, my true self. After the process of contemplative self-evaluation, I've found that I'm actually a tomboy at heart. Then I conclude that androgynous style suits my identity. But on the other hand, I cherish history & the heritage from the past: I'm a retrospective person. Moreover, I have so many contradiction in my personality: I'm both religious/conservative & rebellious. Therefore, I summarize all of this and formulated a new idea of my own personal style: a combination of ANDROGYNOUS, VINTAGE, & PREPPY FUNCTIONALIST. 

Outfit:
Vintage Oversize Houndstooth Blazer: Mom's
Black lace blouse: Thrift Store
White collar shirt: Unbranded
Red Hot Zipper Pants: Mom's
Mirrored Shade: Unbranded
Silver Heels: Vintage

Photographer: Putche
Editing & Design: Myself

Without any intention of being a narcissist, I personally love this editing! 

6 comments:

  1. Omg you look great! Love all the layering and you rock those pants! I love that editing as much as you do! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look! the last photos is so cool :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit,
    and yes indeed, also love the editing ;)

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so stunning! Love your shoes :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look and you look over stunnnnnning! i personally love the way you dress

    http://reginastacia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! km sm putche sm" punya look yg beda and unik love to see that <3

    ReplyDelete