1/18/12

Just Some Photos Editing...


Nothing really special about this look except the photo editing. Yet it is not that special too, because I did this editing with Pixlr O-Matic 
I was too lazy to edit these photo by myself hehehe :-P
In this pics I just wore some casual clothes: a white shirt paired with blue stripes sweater, the black legging, silver heels, & bowler hat.
This outfit actually was the outfit that I wore for Social Research Method's presentation at campus (minus the hat & the heels)...
 


And these are another edited-photos:



9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I have an error on my last comentary.
    I've just discovered your blog. I like a lot and think your style is adorable. Buttoned up all the way blouses looks wonderfull.
    thaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee the striped sweater! you wore it so well!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes love to edit photos by Pixlr O-matic too,click here click there and tadaaah! so simple haha. I love wearing sweater over shirt too. it's just simply make you fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the checkered blazer, super cute! I like your editing :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great editing! The photos look awesome! <3

    www.personal-uniform.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post! ^^ You have a great blog too, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the outfit with the stripy top! :)

    ReplyDelete